Financial Institution Audit, Accounting and Advisory Services in PA
Increased regulatory scrutiny. Demand for mobile and online banking services. Threats to customer data. Today’s financial services industry is beset by a wide range of fiscal and operational challenges. Banks, credit unions and other institutions need a trusted partner that can help them manage risk proactively and gain a competitive advantage.
RKL is proud to comprehensively serve the assurance and advisory needs of financial institutions in the Mid-Atlantic and beyond. Thanks to our deep industry experience and unmatched capabilities, we are uniquely equipped to deliver a robust spectrum of services to banks, credit unions and other institutions, ranging from traditional assurance and compliance requirements to cutting edge capabilities like cyber security and risk management.
Whether your financial institution needs strengthened internal controls, valuation services for a merger or acquisition or staff compliance training, RKL brings a proactive approach and innovative perspective to lay a strategic foundation for sustainable success.
Assurance and Compliance Services for Financial Institutions
- Financial statement audits
- Supervisory committee audits
- Compliance reviews (BSA, AML, HMDA, Fair Lending and more)
- Quarterly supervisory committee assistance
- Internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing
Consulting and Advisory Services for Financial Institutions
- Business valuations for mergers and acquisitions
- Strategic planning
- Business process reviews
- Compliance training for board and senior management
- IT and cyber security planning and risk assessments
- Vendor management assistance
- Disaster recovery/business continuity planning
- Internal controls development and testing
Let’s talk about your financial institution’s needs. Contact Barry M. Pelagatti, Partner and Industry Group Leader, at (484) 869-5229 or firstname.lastname@example.org.