Alan is a Partner in RKL’s Audit Services Group. Alan’s responsibilities include providing auditing services, specializing in the not-for-profits, government and manufacturing industries.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Alan joined the firm in 1982. He became a partner in 1995 and has more than 30 years of public accounting experience.
B.S. Business Administration, Kutztown State College (Kutztown University), Kutztown, PA
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- PICPA Peer Review Committee, Member
- Conrad Weiser Baseball and Softball Club, Treasurer
- Junior Achievement of Berks County, Past Chairman
Alan was born in Berks County and grew up in Shillington. He graduated from Governor Mifflin High School. He and his wife, Lori, have two sons, Aaron and Adam. The family resides in South Heidelberg Township. Alan enjoys outdoor activities, baseball and traveling with his family.