Amy serves as Department Head of RKL’s Small Business Services Group in the York office. She is responsible for providing auditing, accounting and tax services for businesses and individual tax clients.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Amy joined the firm as a Partner in 2010. She has more than 25 years experience in assisting clients in all aspects of auditing, accounting and tax. She serves clients in many different industries including healthcare, not-for-profits, wholesale and distribution.
B.S. Accounting, York College of Pennsylvania
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Rotary Club of York, Member
- Child Care Consultants of York, Treasurer
- Eastern York Dollars for Scholars, Board Member
Amy lives in Wrightsville and enjoys travel, cooking and spending time with her husband and daughter.