Barry is a Partner and Leader of RKL’s Financial Services Industry Group. In his role, Barry is responsible for leadership, growth, innovation and service management for RKL’s services to financial institutions and credit unions.
Barry is a trusted advisor to his clients in the financial services industry. Throughout his many years of experience serving the financial services industry, Barry has advised clients on improving overall operating efficiency; reporting practices related to Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Internal Controls Over Financial Reporting and Basel III. His responsibilities have ranged from financial statement review to consultation on complex accounting and reporting matters including mergers and acquisitions, capital market transactions and SEC reporting requirements.
Professional & Business History
Barry joined the firm in 2017 and has more than 20 years of experience in public accounting, most recently with a “Top 10” firm, as well as experience with an international firm.
B.S. Accounting, St. Joseph’s University
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- AICPA Depository and Lending Institutions Expert Panel
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Bankers Association
- Pennsylvania Association of Community Bankers
Barry resides in West Grove, PA, with his wife and three daughters.