Clint is a Partner in RKL’s Small Business Services Group. His responsibilities range from tax planning and compliance to reviewed and compiled financial statements. He serves corporate, partnership and individual clients from a wide range of industries, including retail, manufacturing, construction and beyond. He also possesses extensive experience in the areas of multi-state and consolidated tax returns and research tax credit studies.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Clint joined RKL in 1994 after two years with another local firm. He was named a partner in 2003. With more than 20 years of public accounting experience, Clint has provided services in areas of audit, tax compliance and planning, and business consulting.
B.S., B.A., Bloomsburg University
Masters Degree, Taxation, Villanova University
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Lancaster Safety Coalition, Finance Committee Member
- Immaculata University Business, Accounting, and Economics Department; Business Advisory Board Member, Chair of Scholarship Committee
Clint resides in Manheim Township, Lancaster County, with his wife, Deanna, and their two children, Olivia and Colin. His hobbies include golfing, fishing, hunting and playing basketball.