Hunter is a Partner in RKL’s Audit Services Group. He spends most of his time serving accounting and auditing needs for various industries including engineering, construction, manufacturing, distribution and employee benefit plans.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Hunter joined RKL in 2012, and has more than 12 years of public accounting experience.
B.S. Accounting, York College
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional
- Executive Committee member of the South Central Chapter of the PICPA
- Leadership York, Graduate
- Farm and Natural Lands Trust of York County, Board Member Treasurer, Finance Committee Chair
- Junior Achievement Finance Park Volunteer
- United Way of York Campaign Volunteer
- Member of Rotary
Hunter grew up in York County and lives in York with his wife, Emily, and twin daughters. He enjoys spending time with his family and outdoor activities.
Key Considerations for Investors and Businesses Using Crowdfunding