Doug is a Partner in RKL’s Tax Services Group. He works with clients in a variety of industries including healthcare, professional services, real estate development, construction, manufacturing and distribution.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Doug joined the firm as a Partner in 2016 and has more than 30 years of diverse tax and public accounting experience. Prior to joining RKL, Doug was a Partner in a regional accounting firm. He has completed continuing education programs in taxation, estate planning, business valuation, and mergers and acquisitions.
B.S. Accounting and Business Administration, Geneva College
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Lancaster County Estate Planning Council
- The Heart Group of Lancaster General Health, Board of Trustees
- LGH Mission and Community Benefit Committee
- Lancaster Heart and Vascular Institute Mission Committee
Doug enjoys skiing, golfing, hunting and anything to do with the Pittsburgh Steelers. He lives in Lancaster County with his wife and has four children.