Duane is a Partner in RKL’s Small Business Services Group. He spends most of his time serving the accounting and auditing needs of privately held clients in the construction, and manufacturing and distribution industries, including significant experience in auditing employee benefit plans. He also provides taxation services tailored to the needs of his business and individual clients.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Duane joined RKL in 2012, bringing with him more than 20 years of public accounting experience. Prior to joining RKL, he served as a Partner with a regional accounting firm.
B.S.B.A. Accounting, Shippensburg University
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Rotary Club of York – North, Past President
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP®)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), Member
- East Manchester Township Zoning Hearing Board
- Penn State York Advisory Board
- Leadership York, Graduate
- York Builders Association, Associates Committee
Duane and his wife, Kristin, live in Mount Wolf in York County along with their daughter, Coryn, and son, Chris. He is an avid sports fan. For more than 10 years, Duane coached youth soccer for the Northeastern Youth Sports Association.