Ed is RKL’s Chief Executive Officer. He is responsible for the overall direction, management and implementation of the strategic directives of the firm.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Ed joined the firm in 1994 and has more than 30 years of public accounting experience, including ten years with international public accounting firms. He has experience serving a diverse field of industries such as manufacturing, retail/wholesale, government and real estate.
B.S. Accounting, Saint Francis College
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Government Affairs Roundtable
- Lancaster Family YMCA, Board Member
- Economic Development Company of Lancaster County, EDC Finance Audit Committee
Ed resides in Lancaster with his wife Michelle and their three children. He enjoys hunting, fishing and spending time with his family.