Ethel is a Principal in RKL’s Tax Services Group. She specializes in tax, accounting and consulting services for the manufacturing, wholesale, distribution, construction and rental real estate industries.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Ethel joined the firm in 1999, bringing more than 10 years of experience in working with owners and management teams of closely-held businesses. She initially worked in our Audit Services Group and transferred to the Tax Services Group in 2001. Ethel was named Principal in 2013.
B.S. Business Administration, Kutztown University, Kutztown, PA
M.B.A., University of North Carolina at Greensboro
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- Certified Specialist in Retirement Planning (CSRP)
- National Institute for Excellence in Professional Education, 2004
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Hawk Mountain Council, Treasurer
In addition to her role at Boy Scouts of America Hawk Mountain Council, Ethel is also actively involved with Boy Scout Troop 508 of Oley. She enjoys traveling and spending time outdoors with her family.