Frank is a Partner in RKL’s Audit Services Group. He specializes in accounting and consulting services for employee benefit plans and the credit union industry.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Frank joined the firm in 1999 and has more than 20 years of public accounting experience.
B.S. Business Administration, La Salle University, Philadelphia, PA
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- BerksTALKLINE, Treasurer, Executive Committee Member (2001 – 2004)
- Daniel Boone Coaches Association, Board Member
Frank and his wife, Sharon, reside in Douglassville.