Frank is a Principal in RKL’s Tax Services Group. He specializes in the area of multi-state tax planning and compliance, with extensive experience dealing in all matters of Pennsylvania taxation.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Frank has over 20 years of tax experience, most recently as a Partner at a regional accounting firm. He was also a Senior Manager at an international accounting firm’s State and Local Tax Group and served as that firm’s Mid-Atlantic Area Leader of state and local tax practice and procedures and the Area Leader of Sales and Use Tax Services. Prior to Frank’s public accounting experience, he was the Director for the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue’s Bureau of Corporation Taxes where he was responsible for the administration of all PA Corporation taxes.
B.A. Business Administration, Muhlenberg College
MBA Finance, St. Joseph’s University
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Government Financial Manager
- Association for Government Accountants (AGA), Member
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation (IPT), Member
- Association for Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business (IMA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
Frank enjoys spending time with his wife and two children.
Quoted in: Sprint Pa. Ruling Calls for Corporate Tax Reform: Experts, Bloomberg BNA Daily Tax Report, December 7, 2015