George is a Partner in RKL’s Small Business Services Group. His responsibilities include providing tax planning and compliance services for small business and individual clients as well as accounting services for service organizations including the medical, retail, restaurant and food wholesale industries.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
George joined RKL in 1988 and has approximately 25 years of public accounting experience servicing clients in a variety of industries. He was named a Partner in 2002.
B.S. Accounting, Pennsylvania State University
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Greater Reading Convention and Visitors Bureau, Finance Committee, Treasurer
- Penn State Berks Advisory Board, Member
- St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, Finance Committee, Church Council Treasurer
- Leadership Berks, Graduate
George and his wife, Dawn, live in Sinking Spring with their two sons, Tyler and Matthew. He is an avid fan of the Alvernia Crusader soccer team and Penn State Nittany Lions football.