Jim is a Partner in RKL’s Audit Services Group. He serves the accounting and auditing needs of commercial clients, including those in the manufacturing, distribution, real estate, and hospitality and entertainment industries. Jim works with privately held companies ranging in size from small start-up organizations to large middle market companies. His clients include family owned and private equity backed companies. He previously worked with SEC registrants, including conducting audits of internal control over financial reporting. In addition to commercial clients, Jim works with not-for-profit organizations, financial institutions, and employee benefit plans.
Jim has experience conducting due diligence engagements and working with clients in executing mergers and acquisitions and financing transactions. His responsibilities include leading client engagement teams, coordinating and reviewing audit and accounting services and consultation on complex accounting and reporting matters.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Jim joined the firm in 2013, bringing more than 20 years of auditing and accounting experience. Prior to joining RKL he was a Partner in a regional accounting firm.
B.S. Finance, Drexel University
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Gretna Theatre, Treasurer and Board Member
- Center for Community Peacemaking, Treasurer and Board Member
- Leadership Lancaster, Graduate
- 2010 Recipient of Central Penn Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 Award
Jim and his wife, Denise, live in Lebanon, along with their sons Brady and James and daughter Gracie. He is a fan of all Philadelphia sports teams and enjoys spending time with his family, participating in his children’s sports and other activities.