Jim is a Partner and Leader of RKL’s Small Business Services Group. He is involved in all phases of the accounting and auditing services offered by the firm. His responsibilities include both client engagement management as well as department management.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Jim has more than 30 years of experience in public accounting, all with RKL. He has experience in various industries including trucking, construction, wholesale, retail and service companies.
B.S. Accounting, Drexel University
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant , Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Sertoma Club of Lancaster, Secretary
- Associated Builders & Contractors, Keystone Chapter, Past Board of Directors Member
- North Museum Corporation, Past Treasurer
- Sacred Heart Church, Financial Committee
Jim and his wife Marcia reside in Lancaster. He enjoys golfing, fishing, camping, NASCAR and spending time with his family.