Jim is a Partner in RKL’s Audit Services Group. He specializes in the credit union, construction and manufacturing industries. Jim also has strategic planning experience.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Jim joined the firm in 1983 and has more than 30 years of public accounting experience. He started at the firm as a staff accountant in the Audit Services Group and was named to the partnership in 1992.
B.S. Finance & Accounting, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Junior Achievement of Berks County, Executive Committee, Past Chair (Board of Directors)
- Junior Achievement Keystone Invitational, Chairperson
Jim loves to play golf, fish and vacation with his family.