Jeff is a Partner in RKL’s Tax Services Group. He specializes in comprehensive tax planning and compliance services for businesses and their owners. Jeff works with clients in a variety of industries including Real Estate Development and Construction and Manufacturing and Distribution. He regularly consults with clients regarding mergers and acquisitions, succession planning, tax controversy matters, and income tax accounting issues.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Jeff joined the firm as a Partner in 2003 and has more than 21 years of diverse tax and public accounting experience. Prior to joining RKL, Jeff practiced for nine years in various tax positions with two “Big Five” accounting firms. Jeff regularly presents seminars and CPE programs on various tax-related topics.
B.S. Accounting, Messiah College, magna cum laude graduate
M.S. Taxation, Villanova University
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Lancaster MS Society, Member, 2009 Leadership Class
- Rotary Club of Lancaster, Member, Paul Harris Fellow
- 2010 Recipient of Central Penn Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 Award
Jeff and his wife, Alicia, reside in Lancaster with their two sons. He enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf and basketball, and is actively involved with his local church.