Jill is a Partner in RKL’s Audit Services Group. She serves a broad range of industries including governmental agencies and not-for-profit organizations. She also specializes in employee benefit plan audits.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Jill joined the firm as a Partner in 2016, and has more than 20 years of auditing and accounting experience. Prior to joining RKL, she was an Audit Partner in a regional accounting firm. Jill is a frequent speaker at local and state conferences and seminars.
B.S. Business Administration, Elizabethtown College
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Local Government Committee Chair, Employee Benefit Plans Committee and Professional Ethics Committee
- Pennsylvania Association of School Business Officials, Accounting Committee
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Willow Valley Retirement Communities, Treasurer
- Central Penn’s Forty Under 40 Award, 2009
- MS Lancaster Leadership Award, 2010
- PICPA’s 40 Under 40 Award, 2011
Jill enjoys activities with her family, golf, reading and the beach. She lives in Elizabethtown with her husband and two children.
Ongoing ERISA Requirements for Employers Offering Retirement Plans