John is Department Head of RKL’s Business Consulting Group in the Lancaster office. His responsibilities include providing general business consulting services, business valuation and litigation support services, assisting clients with the acquisition or sale of closely-held businesses, and business succession planning.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
John joined the firm in 1985 and has more than 30 years of experience in public accounting, including three years with an international public accounting firm. His range of industry experience includes healthcare, advertising, manufacturing, service and not-for-profit entities.
B.S. Business Administration/Accounting, Bucknell University
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA), Member
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Past Board Member, Finance Committee
- Pennsylvania CPA Journal, Editorial Board Member
- Hospice of Lancaster County, Planned Giving Council
- Homestead Village, Past Board Chairman, Various Committees
- Lancaster West Rotary Club, Past Treasurer and Board Member
John and his wife, Pam, reside in Lancaster with their three children. He enjoys sports and playing card games.