Kevin is a Partner in RKL’s Tax Service Group. He specializes in providing tax planning and compliance solutions for businesses and individuals, including issues surrounding multi-state taxation and consolidated returns. Kevin approaches tax services as an opportunity to add value to clients’ businesses by working with them to develop strategies for minimizing federal, state and local taxes, and to evaluate tax alternatives and consequences of transactions and business decisions.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Kevin joined RKL in 2012, bringing extensive experience working with clients in the architectural and engineering, construction, real estate and manufacturing industries.
- B.S. Accounting and Masters, Business Administration, York College of Pennsylvania
- Masters, Taxation, Villanova University
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- York County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, Board President
- York County Economic Alliance Economics Club, Member
- National Eagle Scout Association, Member
- York College MBA Program, Adjunct Instructor
Kevin lives in York with his wife, Amanda, and their two children. He enjoys spending time with his family, golf and outdoor activities.