Mark is Partner and Department Head of the Audit Services Group in RKL’s Lancaster office. He has extensive accounting and auditing experience serving clients in a wide variety of industries.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Mark joined the firm in 1993, but started his public accounting career in 1987, providing services to local governments, not-for-profit and a broad range of corporate clients. He served on the board of a municipal authority for over seven years, and has served as a township supervisor. In 2004 he earned the designation of Certified Fraud Examiner.
B.S. Business Administration, cum laude, Kutztown University
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Government Finance Officers Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Municipal Authorities Association, Member
Mark enjoys spending time with his wife, Teresa, and their two sons, Joshua and Andrew. The family enjoys shopping at flea markets, playing baseball and fishing. You’d be surprised to know that one of Mark’s hobbies is skydiving; he has made over 30 jumps.