Michelle is a Principal in RKL’s Small Business Services Group. She is responsible for compilation, review and tax services for small businesses, as well as coordinating all additional services for her clients.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Michelle joined the firm in 1995. She has experience in various industries including real estate service, manufacturing and retail.
B.S. Accounting, State University of New York at Geneseo
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- United Way Women’s Council, Investment Committee
- CASA of Lancaster County, Board Member
- Rotary Club of Lancaster, Member
Michelle resides in Manheim with her husband, Mike, and their two sons. She is a black belt in Tang Soo Do and enjoys relaxing with family and friends when she isn’t transporting her sons to their various activities.
Is Your Small Business Prepared for an Emergency or Disaster?