Rebecca is a Principal in RKL’s Auditing Services Group. Her responsibilities include managing audits of not-for-profit organizations and governmental entities.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Rebecca joined the firm’s Auditing Services Group in 1993. She was promoted to Manager in 2004 and Principal in 2012.
B.A., Business Administration and Accounting, Franklin and Marshall College
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Leadership Berks Graduate, Class of 1999
- United Way of Boyertown Area, Treasurer (2007-2012), Board Member (2007 – 2015)
- RKL Relay for Life, Team Member