Bob is a Partner in RKL’s Audit Services Group. Bob is also the York office Audit Department Head, serving in that capacity on the firm’s Accounting and Audit Committee, which is responsible for setting direction for the firm’s practice in this area. He spends most of his time serving the accounting and auditing needs of privately held clients primarily in the manufacturing and distribution and architecture and engineering industries. He also has significant experience in auditing employee benefit plans. He also provides taxation services tailored to the needs of his business and individual clients.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Bob joined RKL in 2012, bringing with him more than 25 years of public accounting experience. Prior to joining RKL, he served as a Partner with a regional accounting firm.
B.S., Accounting, Shippensburg University
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- York County Community Foundation, Finance Committee Member
- Hempfield Youth Association, Board Member and Past President
- Hempfield Field Hockey Booster Club, Vice President
- Junior Achievement, Instructor and York Regional Council Member
- Leadership York, Graduate
Bob and his wife, Pam, live in East Hempfield in Lancaster County. Bob and Pam have two children, Cory and Rachel. Bob is an avid sports fan, especially baseball. He has coached baseball for more than 10 years, including college prospect teams.