Rob is a Partner and Leader of RKL’s Tax Services Group. He serves as a tax and business advisor for clients throughout Central Pennsylvania in various industries including manufacturing and distribution, construction, real estate development, architecture and engineering, and others. Rob’s field of concentration is taxation of privately-held businesses and their owners, including family-owned, management owned, and/or private equity owned enterprises. He specializes in the tax consulting area, including providing tax and business advice to clients in the area of business sales, mergers and acquisitions, business structure and entity selection, optimizing tax accounting methods, depreciation and capital recovery, tax credit utilization, and others.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Rob has spent his entire professional career in public accounting and has more than 20 years of experience serving clients in his fields of expertise. He was formerly a Tax Partner with a top 25 US accounting firm and joined RKL in 2011.
B.S. Accounting, Elizabethtown College
M.S. Taxation, Widener University
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- American Red Cross, York County Chapter, Board Member
- York County Estate Planning Council, Member
- The Country Club of York, Finance Committee
- Leadership York, Graduate
Rob lives in York with his wife and three children and enjoys outdoor activities and family time.