Ruthann is a Principal in RKL’s Tax Services Group. Her primary function is to oversee the firm’s individual and non-profit tax planning and compliance. She serves as a member of RKL’s Not-For-Profit Industry Group. Ruthann has significant experience in providing tax planning services to not-for-profit organizations, institutions and individual clients.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Ruthann joined the firm in 1997 as a Staff Accountant. She was promoted to Principal in 2016.
B.S. Economics and Business Administration, Ursinus College
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Leadership Berks at Alvernia University, Class of 2008, Alumni Council Member, Current Chair of Placement Fair
- American Cancer Society, Accounting Chair, Relay for Life Planning Committee, RKL Relay for Life Team Captain, Past Fundraising Chair
- Berks T1D Connection, Past Treasurer, Founding and Current Board Member
- United Way of Berks County, Investment Team Member
- BerksTALKLINE, Past Treasurer and Board Member
- Berks County Estate Planning Council, Member
- Tulpehocken Youth Cheerleading, Founding Board Member and Secretary
- Penn Bernville Parent Teacher Organization, Treasurer
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania, Troop Leader
HONORS & AWARDS
Greater Reading Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Rising Star Award
Ruthann resides in Bernville with her husband, Doug, and their children, Bella and Brady. She enjoys spending time with her family and volunteering in her community.