Stephanie is a Partner in RKL’s Senior Living Consulting Group. She has extensive experience in post-acute care compliance, Medicare and Medical Assistance reimbursement, education, operations, survey assistance, quality improvement and electronic health record implementation.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Stephanie joined the firm in 2011 and has more than 20 years of healthcare experience. Prior to joining RKL, Stephanie was a Director with a regional accounting firm and seven years at KPMG. Stephanie’s background also includes serving as a nursing assistant instructor, various nursing positions in a large nursing facility, interim utilization review nurse at a 500+ bed nursing facility, and a consultant at a regional healthcare consulting firm.
York College of Pennsylvania
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinators (AANAC), Board Member and Treasurer
- Resident Assessment Coordinator, Certified (RAC-CT)
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) Certified ICD-10-CM Trainer / Ambassador
- Pennsylvania Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinators (PANAC), Member
- Olivia’s House, Past Board Member, Volunteer
- United Way Women Living United, Member
- Lutheran Social Services Foundation, Board of Trustees
- Young York Revolution, Board of Directors, Secretary