Steve is a Partner in RKL’s Audit Services Group. He specializes in accounting and consulting services for the firm’s credit union and manufacturing practices.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Steve joined the firm in 1983 and has more than 20 years of experience in serving both the credit union and manufacturing industries. He started his career with the firm as a staff accountant in the Audit Services Group and worked his way through the ranks to being named a Partner in 1997.
B.S., Business Administration and Accounting, Shippensburg University
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Burn Foundation, Berks County, Board Member
- The Greater Reading Mental Health Alliance, Treasurer, Board Member
Steve is affectionately called “Barney” by his co-workers and friends. His hobbies include golfing and taking care of his twin sons with his wife, Lisa.