Rob is a Partner in RKL’s Tax Services Group. He spends most of his time serving the tax, financial planning and consulting needs of healthcare industry clients with a focus on physician group practices and individual physicians. He has significant experience in providing consulting services to physician practices, including the area of mergers and acquisitions. In addition, Rob provides tax, financial planning and consulting services to closely held businesses and high net worth individuals.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Rob joined RKL in 2012, bringing with him more than 25 years of public accounting experience. Prior to joining RKL, he served as a Partner with a regional accounting firm.
B.S.B.A., Accounting and Finance, Shippensburg University
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA), Member
- Medical Group Management Association (MGMA), Member
- York County Visitors and Conventions Bureau, Board Member and Treasurer
- York Young Revolution, Board Member & Treasurer
- Leave A Legacy of York County, Steering Advisory Committee Member, Chairman, Executive Committee Member
- United Way of York County, Tocqueville Society Cabinet, Member, Vice Chairman
- Better York, Board Member
Rob and his wife, Katie, live in York Township, York County along with their son, Samuel, and daughter, Chloe. He enjoys sports, spending time with family and traveling.