Wade is Managing Partner of RKL’s Capital Region and a partner in our Audit Services Group. As Managing Partner, he is responsible for the overall operations of the office. Wade provides accounting and auditing services to a variety of clients, specializing in middle market, private and closely held companies. He has worked with clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing and distribution, hospitality, real estate, construction, not-for-profit, service and retail. He also has extensive experience in providing audit and accounting services related to employee benefit plans.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Wade brings more than 22 years of accounting experience to his clients and positions held in organizations. He previously spent 10 years with a top 25 accounting firm, where he served as regional managing partner for a portion of his tenure, and four years with a “Big 4” firm. He also was the controller for a high growth, private equity backed technology company in the early years of his career.
B.S. Finance and Accounting, Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
Harvard Business School- Executive Education Program
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania, New York
- American Institute of Certified, Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Institute of Internal Auditors, Member
- Chartered Global Management Accountant Certification (CGMA)
- Leadership Harrisburg Graduate, Class of 2004
- United Way Capital Region and Central New York, various positions held
- Capital Region Partnership for Career Development, Board Member
- Easter Seals – Day of Empowerment, Committee Member
Wade enjoys traveling, aviation, SCUBA diving and spending time with his family.