Wendy is a Partner in RKL’s Tax Services Group, and leads the Tax Department in the firm’s Lancaster Office. She is responsible for providing and managing strategic tax planning and compliance services for corporations, partnerships and individuals. Wendy works extensively with closely-held businesses and their owners. She is also active in the firm’s recruiting initiatives.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Prior to joining the firm in 2005, Wendy previously practiced in tax with two international accounting firms. She regularly presents seminars on various tax-related topics.
B.S. Accounting, University of Richmond
M.S. Taxation, Villanova University
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania, Ohio
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Leadership Lancaster, Graduate
- Five Star Swim Club, President
Wendy and her husband, Jay, live in Lititz with their four children, Jack, Anna, Oliver and Theo. She enjoys spending time with her family.