Wendy is a Partner in RKL’s Audit Services Group. She serves the accounting and auditing needs of commercial clients in the manufacturing and distribution industries. Wendy also specializes in employee benefit plan audits for clients in a wide variety of industries. Her responsibilities include leading client engagement teams, coordinating and reviewing audit and accounting services, and consultation on complex accounting and reporting matters.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Wendy joined RKL in 2010 and has more than 19 years of experience in public accounting, including 14 years at an international accounting firm.
B.S. Accounting, Shippensburg University
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania, Maryland
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Service Coordination of South Central Pennsylvania, President, Board of Directors
- The Salvation Army of York, Advisory Board and Finance Committee
- Leadership York Graduate, Class of 2014
- Guinston Presbyterian Church, Finance Committee
Wendy and her husband, John, reside in York County with their son Zachery and daughter, Adalyn. She enjoys traveling, reading and spending time with her family.