RKL is pleased to announce the following promotions, effective September 1, 2015, and recent new hire. Congratulations to our colleagues on this accomplishment.
Promotions – Reading office:
- Steven Frank, CPA/ABV, Consulting Services Group, promoted to Manager: Steve provides business valuation, litigation support services, financial analysis and special projects including cash flow modeling and assistance with acquisitions and sales of closely-held businesses. He graduated Summa Cum Laude with a B.S. in Accounting from York College of Pennsylvania. Steve lives in Muhlenberg Township.
- Kelly Godfrey, CPA, Audit Services Group, promoted to Manager: Kelly has extensive experience serving not-for-profit and government clients. She holds a B.S. in Sociology/Criminal Justice from Bloomsburg University and a B.S. in Accounting from Lebanon Valley College, and graduated Cum Laude from both schools. Kelly resides in Lebanon with her husband and daughters.
- Amy Strouse, CPA, Tax Services Group, promoted to Manager: Amy’s responsibilities include individual taxation and tax planning, as well as not-for-profit compliance. She received her B.S.B.A. in Accounting from the University of Pittsburgh, and resides in Auburn.
- Joshua Weiss, CPA, Tax Services Group, promoted to Manager: Josh specializes in planning and compliance for corporations, partnerships and individuals, as well as services for multi-state taxation and consolidated returns. He holds a B.S.B.A. in Accounting from Kutztown University. Josh lives in Muhlenberg Township with his wife and sons.
New hire – Reading office:
- Daniel Nickischer, CPA, Small Business Services Group: Dan comes to RKL with 10 years of public accounting experience and four years of private sector experience. He provides compilation, review and tax services to small businesses in various industries. Dan received his B.S. in Accounting from West Chester University and also holds a B.A. in Criminal Justice from the University of Pittsburgh. He resides in Amity Township with his wife and daughter.
Promotions – York office:
- Josie Parr, CPA, Tax Services Group, promoted to Manager: Josie specializes in providing tax planning and compliance solutions for businesses and individuals, including issues surrounding multi‐state taxation. She has considerable experience serving clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing, distribution, food processing, advertising and construction. Josie received her B.S. in Accounting from York College of Pennsylvania and is on track to receive her M.S. in Taxation from Villanova University next year. She resides in York with her husband and two children.
- Erika Schachle, CPA, Audit Services Group, promoted to Manager: Erika serves the auditing and accounting needs for a wide range of not-for-profit organizations, including financial reporting and GAAP audits. Erika received her B.S. in Accounting from West Chester University and resides in Spring Grove.
Promotions – Lancaster office:
- Jonathan Clark, CPA, Tax Services Group, promoted to Manager: Jonathan is responsible for providing tax planning and compliance services to corporations, pass-through entities and individuals. He also has extensive tax outsourcing experience working with multinational companies. Jonathan graduated Summa Cum Laude from Liberty University with a B.S. in Accounting, and received his M.S. in Taxation from Villanova University. He lives in Marietta with his wife and two children.
- Ann Marie Davis, CPA, Tax Services Group, promoted to Manager: Ann Marie specializes in individual taxation, with a focus on managing all aspects of tax planning and compliance for high net worth individuals. Ann Marie has significant experience resolving federal and state tax controversies and compliance issues. She holds a B.S. in Accountancy from Villanova University and a Juris Doctorate from Villanova University School of Law. Ann Marie resides in Manheim Township with her husband and three daughters.
- Lisa Enders, CPA, Tax Services Group, promoted to Manager: Lisa is responsible for providing tax planning and compliance services to corporations, pass-through entities, and individuals. She specializes in pass-through entity and multi-state compliance, cost segregation studies, and is a member of RKL’s Tangible Asset Regulation team. Lisa graduated Magna Cum Laude from Messiah College with a B.S. in Accounting and resides in Lititz with her husband.
- Andrew Rice, CPA, Audit Services Group, promoted to Manager: Andrew serves the accounting and auditing needs of family-owned businesses as wells as large, middle-market companies in the manufacturing and distribution, real estate and hospitality industries. He also has significant experience in auditing employee benefit plans. Andrew received his B.S. in Accounting from Pennsylvania State University, and he lives in Lancaster with his wife.