Business Litigation Support Services in Lancaster, Reading, York & Harrisburg, PA
Good attorneys build their success on their credibility, reputation and track-record.
And, that of the company they keep. At RKL, our Business Litigation team has earned the respect of attorneys for the strategic mindset, thorough analysis, credible findings and persuasive testimony we bring to each engagement.
RKL’s Business Litigation team researches, quantifies and presents the financial impact of business disputes and economic damages. In addition to possessing extensive accounting experience, our professionals have completed specialized training and earned credentials in the areas of business valuation, forensic accounting and related disciplines that put them in a class all their own.
While credentials and experience should never be underestimated, we like to believe that it’s our approach that best sets our Business Litigation team apart. We work collaboratively with attorneys to develop an efficient and effective approach to measure the financial impact of the dispute, so we can help foster successful outcomes. We present findings in clear and concise manner that’s both understandable and properly supported. And we provide the exceptional service and support your case deserves, even with little notice or under the strictest of deadlines.
Business Litigation Consulting Services
- Consultation on the financial aspects of case strategy
- Assistance with discovery issues including interrogatories, document requests and document review
- Assistance with depositions of opposing experts and preparation of rebuttal reports
- Trial exhibits and courtroom presentation
- Expert witness testimony
Business Litigation Team Credentials
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified Business Appraiser (CBA)
- Accredited Valuation Analyst (AVA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
Let’s talk about your business litigation support needs. Contact Paula K. Barrett, CPA/ABV, CVA, Partner & Business Consulting Functional Leader, at 610.376.1595 or email@example.com.