Senior Living Provider Consulting Services
Thriving in an industry beset by unique compliance, regulatory, strategic and financial management challenges is possible with the right help.
RKL’s Senior Living Services Consulting Group draws upon their healthcare industry background and consulting expertise to offer you the operational, financial, clinical, reimbursement and compliance services that position you for sustainable success.
Each member of our team has worked in healthcare settings and brings first-hand knowledge of the issues and complexities post-acute care providers face. Your opportunities, challenges, needs and goals are important to us and serve as our foundation for working together toward successful outcomes. From your everyday needs to facing more complex operational or strategic challenges, you can count on our group to help your organization.
Team Credentials and Industry Involvement
Throughout the U.S., RKL’s Senior Living Services Consulting Group is considered one of the most experienced and credentialed. We are actively involved in numerous senior living services industry organizations including the American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinators Board of Directors and Professional Development Committee; CARF-CCAC Financial Advisory Panel; Healthcare Financial Management Association; LeadingAge PA; LeadingAge; Pennsylvania Health Care Association; Pennsylvania Association of County Affiliated Homes; and Pennsylvania Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinators.
Audit & Accounting Services
- Accounting and audits
- Internal control process review
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Tax services
- Operational assessments
- Clinical process and operations performance improvement
- Financial planning and feasibility study services
- Benchmarking analysis
- Business office process analysis
- Third-party reimbursement and billing and education
- Pre-survey assessment (mock survey)
- Clinical operations, reimbursement and MDS 3.0 education
- Project management
- Cost report preparation
- Regulatory compliance
- Independent Review Organization (IRO) services
- ICD-10-CM education and implementation assistance
- Medicare certification
- Medicare clinical documentation analysis and reimbursement
- Medicaid clinical documentation analysis and reimbursement
- Swing Bed assistance
- Revenue cycle enhancement
- Department staffing analysis
- Software and electronic health record implementation assistance
Let’s talk about your retirement or long-term care facility’s needs. Contact Jeffrey E. Boland, CPA, Partner, Senior Living Services Consulting Group Leader, at 717.394-5666 or firstname.lastname@example.org.