SUPPORTING YOUR FIRM AND YOUR CLIENTS TOGETHER
There’s power in partnership. For smaller firms, the opportunities to deliver specialized services to your clients, enhance your operations and achieve firm and leadership goals – all while maintaining your valued independence – have never been greater. The RKL Alliance is a network of accounting firms affiliated with RKL LLP, a nationally leading professional services firm based in Central PA. Through this partnership, your firm will gain access to new capabilities, training, firm and leadership resources, referral opportunities and more – all while enjoying a collaborative working relationship with a regional firm that you know and trust.
Formed in 2020, the RKL Alliance has quickly gained momentum and interest from accounting firms who value their independence yet understand the multitude of opportunities that affiliation with a reputable regional leader can offer, including:
- The ability to offer your clients in-demand specialized tax, consulting, IT and wealth management capabilities
- Access to CPE-eligible professional development including webinars, live events, roundtables and more
- Firm-level advisory support including partner/operating agreement review, partner compensation plans, retreat facilitation, financial analysis and more
- Access to RKL thought leadership including white papers, blog content, special reports and more
- Reciprocal business opportunities including referrals and introductions
- Clearly established relationship protocols including frequent communication, designated RKL relationship manager and non-solicitation agreement, if desired
For interested firms, we generally start with a meeting between firm leadership to assess common goals and “overall fit” on both sides of a potential partnership. If your firm is interested in learning more about how the RKL Alliance could be a valuable resource to you and your leadership team, we encourage you to fill out the contact form below and an RKL Alliance representative will be in contact with you.