You have worked hard throughout your life to build a financial legacy, but without proper planning and execution a significant percentage of that legacy could be lost to federal and state taxes. At RKL, we strive to protect you and your family’s interests while helping you meet your financial goals.
Sound estate planning requires a diverse range of expertise – much of which you’ll find right here at RKL. From tax and accounting issues to succession planning and business valuation, we’ll assemble the necessary team and integrate seamlessly with your wealth management and legal advisors to develop estate, gift and trust plans that meet your unique goals and needs.
You can depend on our objectivity, since we receive no commissions. Our fee is not based on the size of your estate, and RKL does not sell any product associated with estate planning.
RKL Estate Planning and Trust Services
- Routine reviews of wills, trusts and beneficiary designations
- Adaptation of financial plan for changing personal or regulatory circumstances
- Business succession planning
- Business valuations
- Gift planning
- Wealth management and financial planning
- Preparation of federal and state individual, business, fiduciary, estate, inheritance and gift tax returns, including:
- Fiduciary tax Forms 1041 and PA 41 for Estates and Trusts
- Federal Estate Tax Form 706
- PA Inheritance Tax Form REV-1500
- Federal Gift Tax Form 709
We assemble a multi-disciplinary team to develop estate, gift and trust plans that meet your unique goals and needs.