Jeff is Partner and Department Head of RKL’s Senior Living Services Consulting Group. He has extensive experience in the areas of operational analysis of long term care providers, financial feasibility studies, third-party reimbursement (including billing and cost reporting), and regulatory compliance.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Jeff has more than 25 years of healthcare experience. Prior to joining RKL, Jeff served as Partner with a regional accounting firm. In addition, he spent six years with an international public accounting firm. Jeff’s background also includes serving as a controller for a large CCRC.
B.S. Accounting, Lebanon Valley College
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified, Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified, Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA), Member
- American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA), Member
- United Way of the Capital Region, Chair, Basic Needs Focus Care Council