Keith is a Partner in RKL’s Small Business Services Group. He spends most of his time serving the accounting and auditing needs of privately held construction and real estate clients, including significant experience in auditing employee benefit plans. He also provides taxation services tailored to the needs of his business and individual clients.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Keith joined RKL in 2012, bringing with him more than 20 years of public accounting experience. Prior to joining RKL, he served as a Partner with a regional accounting firm.
B.S., Accounting, York College
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania, Maryland
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CFMA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Construction Committee, Member
- Construction Financial Management Association, Member
- ABC Keystone, Board Member, Chair Finance Committee
- J. D. Brown Center for Entrepreneurship, Advisory Board Member
- York United Way, Campaign Cabinet Member
- York Habitat for Humanity, Advisory Board Member
- Leadership York, Sustainability Committee, Former President and Graduate
- ACCESS-York, Former President
Keith and his wife, Kimberly, live in Dover in York County along with their two dogs. Keith is an avid sports fan, and he especially enjoys soccer and football. He also enjoys cycling and hiking.