Employee Benefit Plan Audits in Lancaster, Reading, York & Harrisburg, PA
Managing an employee benefit plan is a serious responsibility.
To avoid costly compliance missteps, you need a firm experienced in the special auditing standards and rules that apply to defined benefit, contribution and health and welfare plans. Auditing more than 170 plans each year, RKL’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit Team stands apart for our knowledge, experience and quality work.
As a member of the AICPA’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, we’re on top of the latest ERISA requirements and best practices for efficiency and effectiveness. Rest assured knowing that our commitment to ongoing training means we’re well-versed in the practices, rules and standards that apply to your plan. We’re experienced in preparing IRS Form 5500 and can work closely with your third-party record-keeper, actuary and/or investment custodian to ensure a timely product.
Beyond helping you meet compliance, we believe that each engagement is an opportunity to learn and improve. As part of our services, we’ll provide a letter to management outlining recommendations for improving the administration of your plan.
RKL’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit Services:
- Full-scope audits
- Limited-scope audits, in accordance with Department of Labor Regulations
- Consultation regarding Department of Labor Regulations
- Assistance with Department of Labor inquiries and examinations
- Recommendations on improving the administration of your plan
- Ongoing updates and alerts on changes that may impact your plan
EBP Audit Updates & Alerts
- Dec. 21, 2015: Dept. of Labor EBP Audit Letter – No Cause for Concern