Real Estate Development & Construction Tax & Accounting Services
As a builder or real estate developer, you understand the importance of a strong foundation.
In your business, you not only need to manage everyday accounting and compliance issues, but also put strategies in place to help you reduce your tax obligations, realize efficiencies and foster long-term success. RKL’s Real Estate Development & Construction Group can help you do just that.
Our team of accounting, tax and business consulting advisors draws upon their extensive experience helping builders and real estate developers to serve you. You’ll find their talent, capabilities and expertise unmatched in Central PA. But just as importantly, you’ll also benefit from our understanding of the issues, challenges and opportunities today’s real estate development and construction companies face.
We care about the success of Central PA builders and real estate developers. We’re active members and supporters of local and regional construction groups including the Keystone Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.; Construction Financial Management Association; York Builders Association; American Council of Engineering Companies of Pennsylvania; and the Building Industry Association of Lancaster County.
Audit & Accounting Services
- Audits, review and compilations of financial statements
- Industry analysis/benchmarking
- Personal financial statements
- Prequalification statements
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Audits
- Accounting software implementation and training
- Research & experimentation tax credit studies
- Cost segregation studies
- Reverse sales tax audits
- Tangible assets rules
- Deferred compensation plans
- Transportation companies
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Payroll tax filings
- Form 1099 & W-2 preparation
Business Consulting Services
- Surety bonding and banking relationships
- Financial statement structuring to maximize capacity
- Bonus program analysis/pay plans
- Billing and collection procedures
- Operational reviews
- Strategic planning
- Succession planning
- Prevailing wage reviews
- Business valuations
- IT consulting services
Let’s talk about your real estate development or construction company’s needs. Contact J. Andrew Weidman, CPA, Partner/Chairman, and Real Estate Development & Construction Group Leader, at 610.376.1595 or firstname.lastname@example.org.