LANCASTER, PA (June 29, 2022) – RKL LLP recently welcomed five new team members to the firm across four different service lines and practice areas.
- Russ Gladfelter: Gladfelter rejoins the firm as a Manager in the Tax Services Group, where he specializes in multistate and consolidated C Corporation and S Corporation entity structures. He holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Grove City College. He lives in Lancaster with his wife.
- Tina Heinnickel, CPA: Heinnickel serves as a Senior Consultant in the Financial Management Solutions practice. She joins the firm with five years of public accounting and one year of private accounting experience, and was a small business owner for 11 years. She holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Penn State University and lives with her husband and children in Mechanicsburg.
- Stacie DeJesus: DeJesus joins RKL as a Client Success Manager in the firm’s Consulting Services Group. In this role, she manages, retains and expands client relationships. She has a bachelor’s degree in speech communication with a concentration in public relations from Millersville University. DeJesus brings with her more than 18 years of integrated marketing experience, most recently at a marketing agency. She lives in East Petersburg with her husband and daughter.
- Oliver Arthur, CPA, CGMA: Arthur is a Manager in RKL’s Audit Services Group. His work focuses on public sector entities, including counties, municipalities and transit authorities. Arthur received his bachelor’s degree in accounting from Virginia Commonwealth University and brings with him previous experience in corporate and public accounting, including seven years of experience as an internal audit manager in county government. He lives in East Lampeter with his dog.
- Samantha Claar, CPA: Claar rejoins the firm as a Manager in the Audit Services Group. She has accounting and auditing experience serving clients in a wide variety of industries, including the public sector and construction industry. Claar specializes in employee benefit plan audits. She earned her bachelor’s degree in accounting and management information systems from Shippensburg University and lives in Elizabethtown with her family.