Scott is Partner and Chief Business Development Officer for RKL. He specializes in the area of relationship development, sales management, marketing strategy, strategic alliances and client driven product development, and has extensive experience working with entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS HISTORY
Scott has more than 28 years of experience in client development, new product development, strategic alliance development and management, business development and marketing strategy, management consulting, risk and supply chain management, and business consulting. Prior to this firm, Scott was the Chief Business Development Officer for a large regional accounting firm in the Mid-Atlantic; Associate Director of Business Development at an international accounting firm; and Assistant VP of Global and Strategic Alliances at Dun & Bradstreet, where he spent 16 years in various management and leadership positions.
B.B.A. ‘s Finance, Real Estate and Business Management, Kent State University
M.B.A International Marketing, Saint Joseph’s University
Graduate Professional Certificate, E-commerce/Information Technology, New York University
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- United Way of Lancaster, Member
- Lampeter-Strasburg School District, Board Member, Finance Committee Chair
- St. Joseph’s Church, Past Chair of Finance Committee
- Lancaster Family YMCA, Past Board Chair, Lampeter-Strasburg Branch
- Lancaster Family YMCA, Board Development Committee
- West Lampeter Township Parks & Recreation, Member, Past Board Chair
- Lampeter-Strasburg Girls Youth Lacrosse, Vice President
- Lampeter-Strasburg High School Girls’ Lacrosse, Board Treasurer
Scott resides in West Lampeter Township with his wife and three daughters. He enjoys watching and participating in outdoor sports, golf, family camping trips, surf fishing and poker.