Small Business Tax and Accounting Services in Lancaster, Reading, York and Harrisburg, PA
Personalized Service for Your Small Business
Anyone who has succeeded in growing a thriving business will tell you that they didn’t go it alone.
From your first day in business until the day you pass it on, there’s immeasurable value in having an advisor who’s there for you, understanding your business and sharing your vision. That’s exactly what you’ll find with RKL’s Small Business Services Group: a team of professionals exclusively dedicated to serving the tax, accounting and business needs of small businesses.
You’ll work one-on-one with a professional who’s dedicated to your company, providing you with the relationships and personalized service that you might expect from a smaller firm. Should the time come when your needs are more complex, calling for more specialized services such as a business valuation, cost segregation study or succession planning, rest assured that we’ve got the talent, resources and capabilities to help your business thrive.
While our rare mix of small-firm-service-meets-big-firm-capabilities sets us apart, it’s worth mentioning that it doesn’t cost you more. Our accounting services have grown over the years, but RKL is just as big on small business as it’s ever been. And our fees remain competitive for businesses of all sizes.
Business Advisory Services
- Choice of entity structure
- Budgets, forecasts and projections
- Financing assistance
- Bookkeeping services
- Payroll and payroll tax consulting planning
- Transition planning
Business and Individual Tax Planning and Return Services
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Form 1099 and W-2 preparation
- Business and individual tax return preparation
- Payroll tax returns
- Compiled or reviewed financial statements
- Industry analysis/benchmarking
- Personal financial statements
- Sage 50 ERP (formerly Peachtree)
- Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage MAS 200)
- Assistance with software selection
- Installation and training
Let’s talk about your small business’ tax, accounting and business challenges and opportunities. Contact James H. Ostrowski, CPA, Partner & Small Business Functional Leader, at 717.394.5666 or firstname.lastname@example.org.