LANCASTER, PA (November 16, 2022) — RKL LLP recently welcomed five new team members to the firm.
- Heather Homola: Homola is a Manager in RKL’s Financial Services Industry Group. With a bachelor’s in political science from West Chester University, she brings with her five years of industry experience and one year of public accounting experience. She lives in Chadds Ford with her dog.
- Mark Wolfrey, CAMS-Audit, CRCM, MBA: Wolfrey joins RKL’s Financial Services Industry Group as a Senior Manager, providing Bank Secrecy Act (BSA/AML), regulatory compliance audit and consultation services. He brings with him a wealth of industry knowledge, having worked in compliance management and auditing for 24 years. He holds a bachelor’s degree in economics and business administration from Ursinus College and an MBA in finance from Goldey-Beacom College, Graduate School of Business. He lives in South Coventry.
- Thomas Romano, CPA: Romano is a Manager in the Tax Services Group, where he assists pass through entities and owners. He brings with him seven years of public accounting experience and a bachelor’s in Business Administration from Kutztown University. He lives in Phoenixville with his wife and two children.
- Jennifer Witmer, CPA: Witmer joins the firm as a Manager in the Tax Services Group with 17 years of public and private accounting experience. In her role, she provides tax planning and compliance services to clients in various industries. She has her bachelor’s in Business Administration from Shippensburg University. She lives in Carlisle with her husband and four children.
- Eric Bender, CPA: Bender serves as a Manager in the Senior Living Services Group, providing interim controller and CFO services, among other financial assistance. A graduate of Grove City College with his B.S. in Accounting and Regent University with an MBA, Bender brings with him 30 years of accounting and finance experience. He lives in Lancaster with his wife.